QuickBooks Desktop for beginners Workshop
Three Day Workshop
15 hours of instruction by top QuickBook Expert Stephanie Mack
400+ page Workbook
QuickBooks Desktop Beginner Course Series
November 4, 18 and 25.
12:00-5:00 pm (including lunch).
Nov 4. Lessons 1-4
1. Getting Around QB: Forms, Lists, Registers & Accounting Basics
2. QB Setup: Accounts, Items, Customers, Vendors & Historical Transactions
3. Working with lists: Chart of Accounts, Custom fields, Managing Lists
4. Working with bank feeds: Transfers, Reconcile, Locate Specific Transactions & Sync to banking
Nov 11. Lessons 5-8
5. Using other types of Accounts: Credit Card, Asset, Liability & Equity accounts
6. Entering Sales Info: Sales, Credit Memo, Statements, AR Report
7. Receiving Payments & Deposits: Deposits, Full, Partial, Overpayments & Bounced Checks
8. Enter & Paying Bills: Accounts Payable, Bill, Bill Payment
Nov 25. Lessons 9-12
9. Analyze Financial Data: Quick Reports, Filters, Memorize, Export to Excel & Graphs
10. Setting up Inventory: Entering products, Purchase orders, Receive inventory, Adjust Inventory
11. Track & Pay Sales Tax: Overview, Tax Rates & Agencies, Sales Tax Groups, Pay liabilities or Sales Tax App?
12. Payroll with QuickBooks: Setup, Schedules, Pay Payroll Liability Taxes or Full Service Payroll App?