A virtual branch for all your Online Banking needs
With Online Services – Accessing and managing your money—whenever, wherever—is simple with Peoples Trust Company. Check balances, transfer funds, pay bills, and more from your desktop, laptop, or mobile device.
Enjoy convenience and peace of mind with our safe, secure, and convenient online options—designed with the same level of friendly customer service you’ve come to expect in our branches.
Online Banking is a safe, secure, and easy way to access your Peoples Trust Company personal accounts, 24 hours a day and 7 days a week. All you need is a computer with Internet access, an Access ID, and a Password to view your account information with us. The process is simple and available to anyone, anywhere, and at any time, at no cost!
- View account balances
- Transfer funds between Peoples Trust Company accounts
- Make loan payments
- View check and deposit images
- View or download current and previous statements in various file formats
- Add a descriptive title to your account
- Enroll and conduct bill payments through Bill Pay
- Enroll, receive, and access eStatements
- Create and receive account eAlerts
Eliminate the hassle of buying stamps, writing checks, and getting to the post office. These services offer you a fast, convenient, and secure way to pay your utilities, car loan, credit card, mortgage, and virtually any individual or business to whom you owe money.
If you’re already enrolled in Online Banking, simply log into your account, choose the checking account you wish to use, and select the “Bill Pay” button.
- Set up one-time and recurring payments
- Arrange payment reminders
- Schedule payments in advance
- Pay from multiple checking accounts
- Receive eBills online, directly from the source
- Group payees by category – such as “utilities,” “credit cards,” and “home maintenance” – so you can easily track expenses
- Transfer funds electronically to other people via “Popmoney” (additional fees may apply)
- Electronically transfer funds between your own accounts here at PTC and your accounts at other financial institutions
Popmoney is an innovative electronic personal payment service available in Bill Pay through Online and Mobile Banking. Sending and receiving money is as easy as emailing and texting. Eliminate the hassles of checks and cash. Enjoy the ease and convenience of Popmoney!
- Send money to your child at college
- Send a gift to family and friends
- Reimburse friends for that fun outing
- Pay your babysitter or your lawn care service
- Pay rent to your landlord or roommates
Lose the paper, and find convenience with eDocs. Enjoy the fast and secure alternative to paper documents.
Receive automatic email notifications when a new document is ready for viewing. You can access and view your documents online anytime, anywhere when you enroll in Online Banking. (eStatements are available for up to 24 months after the enrollment date.)
- Access documents anywhere, anytime
- Automatic notifications when your documents are available
- Help the environment by going Green
Peoples Trust Company Mobile Banking lets you truly bank-on-the-go. We offer three options - mobile app, mobile browser, or text messaging - to check your balances, pay bills, transfer money, make deposits, and more, right from your mobile device; it’s safe, secure, and easy to use.
- Check account balances
- Review recent account activity
- Transfer money between your PTC accounts
- Make deposits
- Pay bills
- Change and/or cancel pending Bill Payments
- Locate PTC ATMs and branches
- Text messaging: Must be capable of sending and receiving text messages
- Mobile browser: Must support web browsing functionality
- Mobile apps: Currently available for Android and Apple
Peoples Trust Company does not charge for Mobile Banking. Message and data rates may apply. Text message frequency depends on user settings. Text “STOP” to 96924 to stop alerts. Text “HELP” for help.
Set up Account eAlerts to receive notifications for your account balances, updates of checks posting to your account, or when your direct deposit is available.
Account eAlerts are available on your checking, savings, or loans and can be received by you via e-mail, text, or Online Banking.
Receive alerts on your accounts for:
- Checking and Savings low balance
- Daily account activity
- Loan payment notice
Log into your Online Banking to set up your Account eAlerts.